Accueil Les News Nous contacter Les Tutoriaux
Suivez nous sur Facebook Suivez nous sur Twitter

Forum Non-Officiel & Indépendant

[Résolu] Plus de telephone depuis 31 Aout 2015
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    C-Alice.org > Forum C- Alice - Le Cercle des Aliciens et des Freenautes - Index du Forum -> Alicebox Initial - Alicebox-Plus V5 - les boitiers TV
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 24 Sep 2015, 22:23  ->    Sujet du message: [Résolu] Plus de telephone depuis 31 Aout 2015 Répondre en citant

Hi Everyone
Kate here again just to say that since all the problems we have had with loss of service and changing the Sagem AliceBox for a new V5, we continued to have massive problems...with the internet cutting out after only minutes at a time. I do have screen shots, but I am pretty certain that all these problems should show up on the Alice Server???! On top of all that, the computer failed in June. The AliceBox is still alive for want of a better word. The new computer is still with me here in sunny Scotland and consequently there has been no internet activity since June except for phone calls and for a 12 day spell in August when a friend managed to connect to the wifi...though discovered she was not able to do so with more than one laptop or iPod at a time i.e. that system does not seem to handle several connections at once. I suspect this may be that the Router has to be activated online in the same way as the wifi had to be. The V5 seems a poor relation to the Sagem in that there is little that one can do from a distance i.e. I am unable to reset it or to switch it off and on again...or look at the traffic...to see if it is working. This is a pity because there has been no telephone at all since 31st August 2015. The last bill was for 42.23Euros!!! (7.28 for other calls including calling FT for help). When you call the number, you get the Alice Answer Service only. When you try to call out.. it is dead.

Are you able to look to see what the problem may be? My mother has switched the AliceBox off, waited and switched it on again..but the problem prevails.

Can you also help with regard to having credit at least for the period when we had no service from January to June?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you in advance..
Kate
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Gillesd
Expert-ADSL
Expert-ADSL

MessagePosté le: 25 Sep 2015, 15:20  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi again Smile

We're going to check routeur status in order to verify if it's activated.

For the phone problem, do u have another power supply and can you replace the actual one ? Phone problems can come from a failing power supply unit.
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 26 Sep 2015, 23:54  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Gillesd
Thank you for your response and to bear with me speaking to you all and replying to me in English. I don't think it is the telephone as this was happening all the time before with the Internet cutting out every few minutes.... We tried other phones and had the same problem. I think it is a continuation of the problem we have been experiencing all year. In fact any time my mother called me from the our Alice phone, our conversation was frequently cut off and Inwould have to call back to a mobile phone! Do let me know if you are able to access l'historique de nôtre AliceBox. Merci a vous.
Bonne nuit!
Kate
mickeul16
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 27 Sep 2015, 00:02  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I don't think you understood what Gillesd tried to tell you
He suggested you , if you had a second power unit supplied in the Alicebox Pack , to try to switch the actual PSU with the other, because a failing PSU (of the Alicebox) can make the box to generate phone and Internet cutting.
By the way, as your mum has an IPADSL plan, it is suggested to switch her to Freebox plan (before you have to change payment method from to automatic debiting from bank account)

Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 27 Sep 2015, 00:49  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Mickeul16
Ah oui....T'as raison.... J'avais compris qu'il parlait du telephone et non pas d'alicebox! L'AliceBox is switched on.....it was working, allbeit with frequent disconnections, with a MacBook Pro for a week in August and it was during that period that the telephone stopped working. How could a power supply work a bit for the Internet and not the telephone. The V5 is new...as were all the cables etc......it was sent to us this year and has hardly been used because of the continual frequent disconnections and then the computer dying. I find the whole thing a mystery. The problem of switching to the Freebox plan is that it would n effect become a new contract, would it not,,,and as we have had practically no service since January, it would not be wise to tie ourselves up in more knots. If you get the gist. We have the problem that our village is poorly served and that we can not benefit from the services normally on offer such as TV and TVplus etc.
<sigh>
Perplexed
Kate
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 27 Sep 2015, 01:05  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I've just logged in to webmail.aliceadsl.fr to check the emails and can see that, as I thought, we have had no Internet since 10/06/2015!
Gillesd
Expert-ADSL
Expert-ADSL

MessagePosté le: 28 Sep 2015, 12:41  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

We've checked routeur status and it's indeed on "off". If u wanna connect more than 1 device behind the box u have to activate routeur mode ("on") via your account on Free/Alice website.

According to Free logs, last internet connection with your box was on September 14/2015. Could you please re-open an incident ticket for your acces ?

Could you change the box's PSU for another one ?

About changing from Alice to Free, you wont be tied by anything since all Free/Alice contracts are monthly based and are without obligations.
mickeul16
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 28 Sep 2015, 12:57  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Very important, when you'll switch on the Router mode on your account, don't forget to tell your mum to switch of/switch on the box to make a reboot and validate the mode switching
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 28 Sep 2015, 15:15  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi ..thank you for checking...I'll contact my mother and ask her to reconnect it...or switch it on. The box is new. What is the psu...is it here marked 'Alimentation'? http://www.busyspider.fr/Alice-aide-alicebox-v5-presentation-alicebox-plus-decodeur-hd-installation-configuration-nouvelles-offres-free.php
Could we have a replacement sent instead as there was only that which was in the box when we received it.?
I'll get back to you with an update and will reopen a ticket entre temps.
The account is requiring an updated bank card number but I can't see when the account s actually debited. I do feel Alice should credit us for ll the lost months of Internet. Hmm?
A toute a l'heure.
Passez un Bon après midi.
Kate
Gillesd
Expert-ADSL
Expert-ADSL

MessagePosté le: 28 Sep 2015, 16:11  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

That's it yes : "Alimentation".

If u wanna have a credit for lost months, u have to send a request to Free (by post) using this form : http://www.busyspider.fr/Actu/Alice_actu_100929_Alice-nouveau-formulaire-contact-personnalise-service-clients-alice-free.php

We've asked to Alice/Free :
1/ To activate routeur mode remotely
2/ To send u another "Alimentation"

Not sure atm our request could receive a favorable answer regarding point 2/

Anyway please ask your mother to plug the box and let it this way even without internet.
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 30 Sep 2015, 08:58  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour
Nous avons recu un email de Alice/Free pour nous confirmer la resiiliation de notre contrat Alice et la migration sur Free. Je n'avais pas fait ce demande encore. Je veux d,abord faire notre demande de credit for the lost months of service et Aussi on a des points Reciprok a recouperer including des mois gratuit de mobiles. (Je vois je perd mon Francais. Il faut me pardoner. )

Voici l'email on avait recu:
Cher(e) abonné(e),

Nous avons bien reçu votre demande de migration de votre offre Alice
pour votre ligne XXXXXXXX

Conformément à votre demande, votre ligne sera migrée chez Free
en offre Freebox Crystal en zone non dégroupée (35,98 € par mois).

Vous serez averti par mail et SMS lors de l'envoi de votre Freebox
par UPS. Vous devrez rendre votre ancienne Alicebox, ainsi que les
éventuels décodeur TV et Aliceplugs au livreur UPS en échange de la
nouvelle. Le tout doit être correctement emballé dans un seul carton.

Nous vous rappelons que les frais de résiliation ou frais d'activation
dégressifs Alice, selon votre cas, ne vous seront pas facturés. Votre
abonnement Alice sera automatiquement résilié, vous ne devez en aucun
cas le résilier vous même.

Nous vous remercions pour la confiance que vous nous avez accordée et
restons à votre entière disposition pour toute information complémentaire.

L'équipe Alice

Donc au Secours!

Kate
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 30 Sep 2015, 09:09  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hi Gillesd
I tried to reopen an incident ticket. Firstly, when I got to the page it states something like ´Aucun ticket d’incidence est registre etć' but when I tried to open a ticket this is the page I get and you can see at the bottom it states that this cannot be treated as there is already one open!!! Not sure what to do here:

Mon Assistance
ASSISTANCE MAIL
Cette page vous permet de prendre contact avec nos équipes.

La réponse vous sera adressée sur l'adresse eMail de contact associée à votre abonnement :

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@aliceadsl.fr
Si elle n'est pas à jour ou incorrecte, il est nécessaire de la modifier en cliquant ici afin de recevoir notre réponse.
Merci de vérifier que cette adresse est bien active avant de prendre contact avec nos équipes via ce formulaire. Pour consulter votre eMail, rendez-vous sur le webmail Alice.

Pour retrouver les adresses eMails associées à cet abonnement, cliquez ici.