Accueil Les News Nous contacter Les Tutoriaux
Suivez nous sur Facebook Suivez nous sur Twitter

Forum Non-Officiel & Indépendant

[Résolu] 1033 depuis l'etranger??? Au Secours SVP!!!
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    C-Alice.org > Forum C- Alice - Le Cercle des Aliciens et des Freenautes - Index du Forum -> Divers
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 20 Fév 2015, 22:10  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Hmmm I think I get you but...1) the phone doesn't receive or make calls... no tone whatsoever. 2) could not access the AliceBox Management page...not by http://192.168.1.1 or by cmd.exe etc...just could not get in there...at all
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 20 Fév 2015, 22:11  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Realised that May have been due to Administrative Privileges.... But even in Safe Mode...couldn't do it. Did you mean that it could be done from the Alice end?
mickeul16
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 20 Fév 2015, 22:12  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

to access webpage it can be only via local network, not from Internet, it doesn't work
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 20 Fév 2015, 22:16  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

"the most secure is to wait the diag tests wich will validate an exchange beetween the Sagem and a refurbished Freebox v5 with Alice colors "

Je crois que je comprends ... ok....diag test will confirm the problem and we will receive a new (refurbished FreeBox V5 'Alice' Logo) ...brilliant...

Do you think that I nice sweet Tecnicien Itinerant might just drop one in tomorrow? It would be so so wonderful!
mickeul16
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 20 Fév 2015, 22:18  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Umm I don(t know, the weekend has begun
we'll notice you about the processing walk Wink

Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 20 Fév 2015, 22:19  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

I am using an iPad just now and apart from typing errors, some words are guessed by the iOS ...and makes for odd reading....and when I switch between French and English with either qwerty or azerty keyboards..I can mess up...sorry!
mickeul16
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 20 Fév 2015, 22:21  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

no problem with it Wink
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 20 Fév 2015, 22:23  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Yeah I know....it is the weekend...soon!!!! It has been such an uphill struggle to get to this point (since 10 January)... I wish I had found the Forum sooner. It is just that it would be such a relief to be back in the land of the living, as it were!
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 20 Fév 2015, 22:47  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

J'ai trouvé sur le site Free News:
Jours travaillés : du lundi au vendredi ou du Mardi au samedi
So it could be possible that someone could come tomorrow!!!!!!!!
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 21 Fév 2015, 16:02  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Bonjour
Est-ce qu'il y a des nouvelles?
Cordialement
Kate

Do you have any news or update? Please let me know. (I note that there is still no ticket incident registered under 'Mon Assistance' and that under 'Contacter Assistance', it states; 'Vous ne pouvez pas contacter l'Assistance Mail car votre dernier message n'a pas encore été traité. Merci de bien vouloir patienter. Cliquez ici pour annuler votre dernier eMail.'
mickeul16
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 21 Fév 2015, 16:09  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Sorry to read it, but we don't have any news to tell you neither.
Could you summary what are all the problem with the box (in English if you prefer, I'll translate), so I can tell it to my colleagues
Thank you so much to do a list of what is functioning and what is doing issues (connecting Internet, phone)

mickeul16
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 21 Fév 2015, 16:47  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Well, Ok
We have some fresh news for you,the technicans Free/Alice (it's the same ISP for the 2 trademarks) have found troubles with the phone line, some investigations will be done ASAP Wink
Thank you for understanding

Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 21 Fév 2015, 17:36  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

Good to hear from you...thank you. That they have found a problem with the phone line is indeed interesting....but there is still the fact that the AliceBox itself is not connecting. One is totally unable to connect to the AliceBox management page... As the AliceBox tries to syncronise, each light blinking in turn from left to right, then all lights on...the whole sequence restarts within a few seconds. I did wonder if the phone line is faulty, this could happen. However, when we tried a LiveBox modem to see if one could connect, it was quite clear that one could even though we knew that we would have to register with Orange to be able to use it but it did allow us to see a difference and to see that the computer could connect to the LiveBox Management page. Basically it helped confirm that the pc was not the problem.
I look forward to hearing any further updates.
Merci!
Kate
Kate
Chat de Cheshire
Chat de Cheshire

MessagePosté le: 21 Fév 2015, 18:48  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

In reply to your penultimate post regarding the AliceBox and loss of internet and phone:

The last phone call was made on 10 January 2015. From that moment, we lost both internet and telephone and have had absolutely nothing since except an Invoice from Alice dated 5 February which illustrates this. I can send you this by 'mp'.

We plugged a telephone directly into the Telephone wall socket to see if there was any signal/tonalité.... Dead! (Thought that this could have been due to the line being Alice ADSL.)

We plugged in the AiceBox, reconnected it to the phone socket, to the pc by Ethernet (which is the way it was always connected), plugged the phone back into Phone 1. (Had the phone checked to see if it itself was still working...fine!)

We tried the usual.... reset...waiting.... Turning pc off and on again.... Every time we tried, the pc always threw up a message: 'Local Area Network Ethernet Cable Unplugged'....tried repairing connection, disabling, re-enabling the Ethernet adapter, changed Ethernet cable, went through all procedures over again, tried to connect on Ethernet 2 (for Video which previously had been enabled for CPL though aware that having reset the AliceBox that that particular Ethernet port would have reverted back to Video...nevertheless..always worth a try!) Failed to connect to the AliceBox...could not open the AliceBox management page. Failed ipconfig command.

Tried everything all over again with the pc in Safe Mode with Networking....still not possible to connect. At no time could we access the AliceBox management page. Tried a Ping command ... To no avail.

Tried ipconfig command.... Not possible.

Tried it all over again using a USB cable instead to connect to the pc... Nothing.

On n'a pas essayé de connecter en wifi car on n'a pas d'ordi ou tablette (laptop or tablet).

N'importe ce qu'on a essayé la sequence des voyants etaient et sont toujours (si on peux les donner des numéros 1 à 5 a partir de la gauche quand on est en face de l'Alicebox) comme la suivante:

1). All on (approx 10 seconds)
2). All off
3). 4 on-off
4). 1 on flashing (five times)
5). All off (approx 10 seconds)
6). 1 on-off, 2 on-off, 3 on-off, 4 on-off, 5 on-off, 4 on-off, 3 on-off, 2 on-off, 1 on-off

Then this repeats steps 1 - 6 non stop.

Best wishes....cordialement...

Kate
mickeul16
Administrateur
Administrateur

MessagePosté le: 21 Fév 2015, 19:20  ->    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

The last step seems to indicate the modem is trying to do an update but it doesn't succeed
It can mean the modem effectively is out ot duty and needs to be replaced
I wait for confirmation with the others members of staff and especially the Ailce technicians

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet       Forum C- Alice - Le Cercle des Aliciens et des Freenautes - Index du Forum -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Suivante
Page 2 sur 7